Cisco Systems, Inc X2-10GB-SR
The Cisco 10GBASE X2 module offers customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network.
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Application/Usage: Optical Network
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x SC Duplex 10GBase-SR Network
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard: 50 µm
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard: 62.5 µm
- Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
- Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10GBase-SR
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbit/s
- Form Factor: Hot-swappable
- Height: 0.5"
- Width: 1.4"
- Depth: 3.6"
- Additional Information:
- 850-nm wavelength
- up to 300 m link lengths are possible
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested X2
- Optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak modules on the same link
Catalyst 4500 Series
- Limited Warranty: 90 Day