HP Inc. D8F30AT
ALL > Information Technology > Storage Components > Storage Drives > Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
Get a storage solution that significantly improves boot-up, shut down, and application loading times as well as overall responsiveness. Since SSDs have no moving parts, your storage performance is no longer bound by mechanical barriers.
- Get better application and operating system performance with a solid state drive because it does not need to spin up or mechanically seek files like a conventional hard disk drive.
- Work quieter with a drive that emits less noise than a spinning hard drive. The lack of moving parts also makes SSDs sturdier and more resistant to shock and vibrations than HDDs.
- Help conserve power with reduced cooling requirements, which allow the workstation to maintain lower fan speeds.
Request a price from our verified members:
D8F30AT Product Overview
Additional Product Specifications
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view
- Storage Capacity: 512 GB
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 2.5"
- Height: 0.3"
- Width: 2.5"
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Device Supported: Workstation
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Variant Part Numbers
Popular Part Numbers