Riverbed Technology, Inc SHA-02050-M
Riverbed Steelhead products accelerate application performance and data transfer over the wide area network (WAN), overcoming bandwidth and geographical limitations to improve productivity and enable global collaboration. With Riverbed, file transfers that once took hours or minutes, now take minutes or seconds.
Workers today need access to information wherever and whenever they work whether at corporate headquarters, a branch office on another continent, or on-site with a customer. The demand for anywhere / anytime access to data puts tremendous strain on IT to deliver an increasing number of applications over the WAN.
Riverbed's award-winning WAN optimization solutions strategically enable IT to centralize and reduce operational overhead and expense, while improving end-user satisfaction. Riverbed's products have been proven in some of the most demanding and complex networks in the world, with thousands of customers deploying Steelhead WAN optimization solutions.
- Load Balance Applications: Web
- Load Balance Applications: Firewall
- Load Balance Applications: FTP
- Load Balance Applications: DNS
- Load Balance Applications: VoIP
- Load Balance Applications: Email
- Load Balance Applications: ERP
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbps
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
- Expansion Slot Type: PCI
- Number of PCI Slots: 1
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Standard: 10/100/1000Base-T
Management & Protocols
- Web-based management(HTTP and HTTPS)
- Central Management Console
- Steelhead Management Console
- Standard Memory: 6 GB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17.2"
- Depth: 25.4"
- Weight (Approximate): 35.00 lb
- Additional Information:
- Optimized WAN Capacity: 45 Mbps
- Optimized TCP Connections: 4000